Friday, October 17, 2008

I <3 these things...

Things for which I am thankful
Not an exhaustive list by any means…

(Not in any particular order either)

  • God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
  • Family
  • Close friends that truly know you and love you anyway
  • Friends that call you out on your "baloney"—but not in front of others.
  • Friends that do not assume that they know you better than you know yourself.
  • Friends that actually DO know you better than you know yourself.
  • People that do not act like they know everything about anything.
  • People that know a whole lot more than I do.
  • Cool fall weather--I'm so glad you're here!!!!
  • Hoodies and sweat pants
  • Kittens
  • Flowers
  • Sonic cranberry limeades
  • Smiles
  • our government (whether or not we agree with actions individuals in office may or may not take)
  • our military
  • friends that try to set you up on blind date
  • friends that don't get ticked when you're not really comfortable with the idea of a blind date
  • frogs, toads and turtles
  • music
  • sunrises
  • sunsets
  • the ocean
  • friends that are in Louisiana that "knew you when…"
  • friends in Ada that "remember that time…"
  • new friends in Texas that always rock my socks off
  • friends that have moved away but will always be in my top 10
  • friends that know I love all of them equally…
  • soft, cool grass (freshly mowed)
  • the number pi
  • asymptotes…they blow my mind!
  • hugs (might be in my top 5)
  • curiosity
  • the word "blarg"…thanks Amanda
  • post-it notes
  • love
  • iTissues (hehehe)
  • water and air
  • dr pepper...aka Nectar of Life
  • the color blue (like the darkest part of an afternoon sky)
  • prayer
  • two words: ROAD TRIPS!!!!
  • my awesome ability to do the robot. :-)
  • mascot suits
  • ninjas
I love this photo! What memories...

  • ridiculously large pencils
  • meeting famous people randomly {cough Don King cough}
  • my Website Hero mug.

No comments: